Casino Welcome Bonuses
Say hello to our casino welcome bonus section. Sometimes you need a quick injection of money to give your starting play-balance a boost. Enter the welcome bonus. Having many options in front of you can help a lot in deciding your fate and giving you extra cash to play real-money games with such as slots, roulette and blackjack.
|Website||Rating||Games||Top Games||Bonus||Top Feature||Play|
|Play £10, Get 30 Free Spins|
18+ Only. T&Cs Apply.
|Casino +Bingo||Get Bonus|
18+. T&Cs Apply. New Players only. Min £10 buy-in to get £50 bonus. 24 x (Bonus) wagering reqs apply. Bonus valid for 30 days (bonus and winnings removed). Certain deposit methods only. Bets covering 67% or more of Roulette table don't count to wagering.
18+. T&Cs Apply. UK & IRL New Players only. e-wallets are not valid for promotion.
35 x (Bonus) wagering reqs apply. Some games contribute less to wagering requirement.
Winnings from bonus capped at £500. Spins available after bonus is redeemed/lost.
10 per day with no wagering. £10 deposit required.
18+, First Deposit Only. Min £10 deposit. Max £400 bonus. 20x (deposit & bonus) wagering reqs apply. Contribution to wagering reqs vary by game. Bonus valid for 14 days (bonus and winnings removed). Bets covering 67% or more of Roulette table do not count to wagering reqs. T&Cs Apply
When you are looking for a site to play games with for real money; mobile / desktop / tablet casinos are perfect. Whether you are an experienced gambler or a newbie, it is vital that you sign up with not only a cross-device-compatible provider you can trust, but one that gives you a welcome bonus that is part of a package. By choosing a casino package deal you can claim multiple cash bonuses on a regular basis to give you more available play-money long-term.
Are welcome bonuses first deposits?
Welcome bonuses are sometimes referred to as first deposits, but a casino that provides a welcome ‘package’, rather than a single bonus, is one that stands high above the rest.
That is why we outline the details of each package that individual casinos are offering. From weekly bonuses to earn-as-you-play deals that can be converted to cash or credits, we’ve got it all!
“To be a regular casino player you have to think smart. Your bonuses need to come from a variety of different angles.”
New customers only
Taking advantage of a welcome bonus is no secret. Like with other online services such as telephone, broadband and car insurance; customers know that they can get the best introductory deal on their cash when playing at online casinos.
Note: Some casino websites require a bonus code in order to claim the welcome bonus. We advise to always check the terms of any offer, but particularly with new player deals. Codes are sometimes hidden away in the small print or are only advertised on TV, so to ensure you get the most out of your cash bonus you will need to know whether a casino provider requires a code.
Don’t be a bonus failure
Sometimes, people fail to see the bigger picture. When it comes to signing up to a new casino with a welcome bonus, people often make 2 huge mistakes:
- They fail to deposit a high amount – Many casino sites provide bonuses up to £100-£500 on average, with the minimum generally being £10. When players deposit for the first time they have the opportunity to get free additional funds to play with. Often we hear of players depositing a small amount such as £20, and getting £20 free. However, they later regret it as they continue to deposit more funds but don’t get any additional bonuses. So our quick tip here would be, even if you only plan on playing with £10-£20 initially, double your deposit and get double bonus so that you can use it later down the line.
- They fail to look beyond the warm welcome – Often casinos advertise a shiny new welcome promotion to draw people in. But not all casinos offer much else beyond this. Some casinos lack additional bonuses, like reloads, loyalty promos and deposit-match. If you want to keep your gambling fresh and exciting then providers that offer long-term deals are proven to be more enjoyable.
Hot bonus points:
1. No deposit bonuses are great for risk free try-outs, but they are purely and simply a short-term ‘quick fix’ bonus. These usually also come with high wagering requirements (e.g. 35x) and capped withdrawal winnings (e.g. £100 max).
2. If you plan to stay at your chosen casino for a long time, a loyalty programme or bonus scheme is a must. Some casinos even offer 100% match bonuses every week.
3. 1-on-1 gambling is also a great way to use your bonus money. Some casinos offer skill games where you can play against other players rather than the house-casino.